We're Here for You.
At Levine & Sons, we’ve built our reputation not only by treating loved ones with dignity, but also by being there for our community who have entrusted us in their time of need. As such,we recognize that you may require support to help deal with the challenges involved over losing a loved one. Our staff of professionals have years of experience caring for families who come to us from every situation; they do so because of our leadership with a dedication to service and deep professional integrity. With our expertise and availability 24 hours a day, we can assist you with any funeral decisions or related questions you may have, including:
- Family counseling.
- Obtaining and filing all necessary legal documents.
- Assistance in filing applications for entitlements (i.e., Social Security, veteran’s benefits).
- Supervision of the arranged service in our chapel (or at the synagogue or cemetery of your choice).
- Special equipment for House of Shiva (chairs, coat rack, Shiva benches, prayer books and Shiva candles).
- Memorial Register book.
- Acknowledgment cards.
- Notification to newspapers, fraternal organizations, etc.
- Transportation to place of interment via hearse and limousine.
- Casket as selected.
- Annual Yahrzeit notification.